Welcome To Copper Point Veterinary Hospital
Copper Point Veterinary Hospital is proud to serve Orlando, FL and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
Veterinary Services for Dogs & Cats
Welcoming New Clients
At Copper Point Veterinary Hospital our staff is filled with passionate animal lovers who are here to help you and your pet. We believe in nurturing the human-animal bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and animals. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pets’ health care.
If you have any questions or comments about how we can care for your pet, please contact us today at (321) 300-4033.
- I've used Dr. Privette as my vet for several years now and I've had a number of experiences that prompted me to write this review (finally!) My initial positive feelings about him as a vet were due to his manner, in particular with my shy dog Hazel. The first time he met her, he sat down on the floor and nonchalantly gave her treats while discussing her history with me. In one visit, he managed to convince her that he was an ok guy and she has never been fearful with him since, which is very impressive! Dr. Privette has a calm and relaxed demeanor in general and doesn't get riled up about much. He's focused and I've found him to be conservative in his treatments (ie he is not a vet that is going to recommend thousands of dollars in treatments or diagnostics unless it's warranted). Along those same lines, he has really earned my trust over the years as he has shown an incredibly strong intuition as to when something is wrong and when it's not. I've had several experiences where he has caught something just based on my verbal description of my dogs' behavior, one of which ended up being a cancerous tumor that had not been noted by me prior (and I'm pretty neurotic!). He's frequently returning calls after hours and has been there for me numerous times when I've had urgent situations or even just questions. Dr. Privette is also accepting of the fact that I use holistic medicine also and works in tandem with my holistic vet without issue. In addition, his new/current facility is fantastic. His staff is top notch - I just love each and every one of them! The office staff makes you feel like family, and they are always promoting rescue which I love. The techs have all been competent and kind and I just can't say enough about the whole operation. I'm pretty particular about my animals' care and can be hard to impress and he's done it! This clinic checks all the boxes, and I highly recommend them.holymolymdp
- Dr. Privette and his staff at Copper Point are outstanding..and so very helpful and accommodating when I need Gracie to be seen. This place is user friendly..stress free..Check them out if you haven't already done so.Cheryl f.
- Dr Privette and the entire staff at Copper Point are top-notch!! They helped us when our beloved dog, Nelson, broke his leg from cancer. Other doctors wanted us to pay $10K+ to amputate his leg + chemo or put him down. Dr P's prices are so reasonable plus Dr P did a fantastic job (plastic surgery quality) on the leg amputation and post-op follow-up. They respond to emails as well and have been so helpful to us on this new journey with Nelson. Everyone is no nice there!! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend going there for the highest quality care at a reasonable cost. He will be our vet for life!!Tracy P.
- Very caring staff and vets. No long waits!!Scott P.
- Dr. Privette has cared for our four-legged family members since 2005. He has been with us through all of the routine visits and not so routine visits (he successfully repaired our chihuahua's leg after it was broken - you would have never known it was broken) and the visits that remind you that the time with your beloved family member is coming to an end. He operates with the highest level of compassion, as does all of his staff. We are so thankful to have found Dr. Privette all those years ago and look forward to many more!Kate R.
- The best! My chihuahua was very sick and my normal vet couldn't see her and we were turned away by several others. I walked into their vet on a whim and they were so kind and got Fiona right in even though she was a new patient. They were so amazing with her and me too! I will be taking all my dogs to them for now on!Sara C.
- They are always friendly and professional. The Dr. Is very kind and sweet with my pup. The prices are fair and seem to fall right in line with most places. Overall this veterinary clinic stands above others in the area.Mike K.
- Dog and I walked in (Swollen leg), the whole crew were so professional and nice. They immediately took my dogs information and went to work. Great job to the Copper Point Vet teamTom W.
- Not my regular vet but they have been open for two of my animals during emergency situations. Not an emergency vet but I got lucky with appointment times. Had a cat with a puncture hole in her ear and she was seen within the day and send home with meds. The staff are incredibly nice and the vet will explain anything you need in detail. Thank you copper pointChloe M.
- I call to see if they could help me with a stray cat and they did they told me to bring it down to the clinic which I did and they were very helpful and friendly and took that beautiful cat off my hands. I was very grateful. Thank you! 😿😻Myrna O.
- Unfortunately I had to put my dog ti sleep. The doctor and staff were amazing and so kind.debbie e.
- I finally found my furever Vet in Central Florida!!Celia R.
- They were fantastic with our cat and helped us try to get him feeling better. I would highly recommend themJulie B.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful!Jerin
- A+++ Highly recommend! I moved to the area last Fall and found the newly opened Copper Point Vet Hospital. Dr Privette had previously treated my parents cats at a different practice prior to opening Copper Point and we moved the cats care here as well. From the beginning we've had a wonderful experience for regular needs of my senior/medical dogs and cats, and my parents cat as well as urgent needs (the latest being my 2 hounds who got into mischief and needed immediate care) . Dr Privette is patient, kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. The front desk staff and vet assistants and vet techs are also very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend Copper Point Veterinary Hospital!R G.
- Dr. Privette and the whole staff are AMAZING!! They care so much about animals and are always quick to get us in if we need to get our puppy in for an appointment!Lauren M.
- Very professional, got 2 updates on my cat. Really nice job fixing up the place from previous veterinary.Gina Y.
- Recently switched to this vet and it's a family operation. They're all very friendly and reasonable And we've been very happy with our two doodles there.Jason G.
- Doc Privette was very gentle and caring to our dog Sundae. I was very pleased with him and his staff.Michael H.
- Copper Point Vet Hospital is owned and operated by true lovers of animals. They are deeply sympathetic and are willing to really listen and help with your needs. I wished they were closer to my hometown but they did a stellar job helping me with a small emergency while I was down in Orlando visiting family. Of all the vets I have had to deal with while working to address my dog's chronic GI issues, they have been the most pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend choosing this facility for your general vet needs.Alex A.
- A VERY CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY AND THE BEST THING IS THAT THEY TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICE.. OUR DOG YA-YO WAS TREATED AS A KING🐕Marytza S.
- Awesome place from the person who answered the phone to the best Dr in Florida!SM
- Dr. Privette and his staff are, by far, the most competent and compassionate veterinarian organization I've dealt with - ever. He is approachable and completely down to earth with both the owner and furry family member. He takes time to understand your concerns and sits down and discusses courses of action with you in layman's terms and prices are fair and reasonable. ABSOLUTELY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST VET YOU WILL FIND IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. He is NOT "corporatized" which is a huge plus - Dr. Privette focuses on the welfare of the patient, not how much $ he can milk a situation. I highly, highly recommend.Elizabeth T.
- Never rushed, personal attention and expert veterinary services. Only the best for your pets.Richard H.
- Excellent.... as expected! Dr. Privette has cared for my fur babies for 18 years. This was our first visit to his new location. He and the staff were kind, attentive, and professional every step along the way.( pre registration, appointment, reception, the clinical visit and check out) I congratulate him and his new team on their endeavors at the new practice.Lillian A.
- They were super friendly and they helped me with my mother's pugFuntime w.
- I called for my apple head chiwa no appt just told me to be there in 20-30 minutes and they would see him. Great staff and the vet is hot. Lol They are definitely Kujo's vet now.Donna M.
- My dog Luna was in so much pain when I got home from work I called her vet and they didn’t have time for her to come in. I called copper point and they took her in without even being a client. Everyone of the staff was super friendly and treated my dog like their own. They even stayed late to treat her. I will never go anywhere else and I wish I could give copper point more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for helping my baby Luna.Autum M.
- I can't being to tell you how pleased we are with Dr Privette, Linda ,and staff. We are first time snow birds and our dog(Ace) became very ill from my suspension of poisoning from a treat he had eaten. Copper Point vet hospital is no doubt the most compassionate clinic we have ever encountered. Ace is still recuperating but it's a slow process after an illness like this. Thank you Copper Point!T “.
- I thanks God I found this place. They saved and treated my cat with love and compassion. The staff expecially the Doctor were the best and very understanding with my concerns. Highly recommendDRG 1.
- Amazing experience today! I called about getting a nail trim for my cat and not only did they get me in same day, they also trimmed the nails on my two Guinea pigs, which was so awesome. This is definitely going to be my new vet. Thank you guys for taking such good care of my Guinevere and my piggies! Gwynnie and the boys say thank you too! :)Meaghan S.
- Dr Privette is a wonderful and caring vet. He was our vet at a different facility. We were sad that he moved, but found that he opened his own veterinary practice. I highly recommend him to take care of your pet.wendy r.
- Dr Privette is the best. All of my family's animals adore him and he takes such good care of them. Everyone at Copper point is wonderful.Jenny C.
- Staff was wonderful 10 out of 10Derrick M.
- Great vet kind and honestscott a.
- Excellent care from a wonderful staff. Dr. Privette, Angel, and Linda are a great team. Thanks for helping with our cat!!!Lois P.
- Outstanding service. Techs Angel and Sydney took their time to understand any issues I had and really made the dogs feel calm. Dr.Privette took his time on exams and made sure I had the opportunity to ask any questions...Highly recommendTom F.
- Best vet ever! Don’t go anywhere else. We drive past multiple vets to come to Dr. Privette.Aaron B.
- This is one awesome veterinarian. cares about you and about your animal I have followed him from his previous employer to Copper Point .Wanda W.
- Dr. Privette is an amazing veterinarian with such a heart for the health and well-being of all animals. He is abundantly knowledgeable and makes sure pet owners and pets go home happy and well informed. Over the Christmas holiday, my dogs ear blew up like a balloon with an ear hematoma. Not knowing what to do, I called a friend of mine who works for Dr. Privette. She immediately got in touch with Dr. Privette and he and his staff were able to bring my baby some relief through the holidays and scheduled her for surgery first thing Monday morning. Dr. Privette and his wonderful vet techs Jessica and Carrie took great care of my sweet baby before, during, and after surgery. My puppers is on her way to a full recovery and our hearts are full knowing we have found a vet that deeply cares about our animals. Thank you Copper Point Veterinarians for taking care of our little family. We truly appreciate you.Jami B.
- The vet sat and explained what was wrong with my dog and explained what he planned to get the results. Very professional and staff was friendly. He showed interest in my pet. Very gentle and exceptionally personable. I will definitely recommend him to my friends. Very reasonably priced for services I received. He was concerned about my pet. Very HAPPY with the service I received. Thank you for your concern.Josephine M.
- I called this office this morning after several phone calls to surrounding locations trying to have my cat, Zeus, seen because he was very ill. After all other offices wanted me to wait 4-8 days for an appointment I spoke with the receptionist at this office who squeezed me in for the same day because she understood my concerns for my kitty. Everyone I encountered at this office was lovely. The receptionist was very friendly and kind and the Vet tech (or tech assistant?) was just like talking to someone you'd known for years. The doctor came in and laid out all of my options including the budget friendly route. For the first time ever I didn't feel pressured into paying an arm and a leg or hitting the highway. I loved this office and I've never had such a good vet experience. I will be returning here for any future visits for my boy.Emily D.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm